Missmatch size Bug

Hi,
I have serious problem with all downloads that the size on the hard drive is twice as the real size of the file and is corrupted.
First I set the segments to 8 and the file size got double and corrupted then i took it down to 4 segments and it downloaded ok but with more than one download at a time it gets corrupted again!
a sample link:http://dl.xperian.ir/files/files/rom/xperia-z1/C6903_14.5.A.0.270_Customized_MEA.ftf

Comments

• The bug is not reproducible. Can you post some file url of smaller size (1.2 GB is too large) wherein you can replicate the issue following some specific steps.
  • adnan' pid='412' dateline='1432484773' said:

The bug is not reproducible. Can you post some file url of smaller size (1.2 GB is too large) wherein you can replicate the issue following some specific steps.
    OK,
    Just downloaded this link from softpedia(set to 16 segments but only one active segment):
    https://vivaldi.com/download/download.php?f=vivaldi-snapshot_1.0.178.2-1_amd64.deb
    It is 37MB but on hard drive it's 39MB,for bigger files, the downloaded file is much bigger.
    tried to install it but it said this file is corrupted.
    So,if I increase the segments , files get corrupted.
    sorry for my bad english it's not my first language.
  • Size on disk is always more than the actual size. The size on disk depends on the allocation size of filesystem. Also some file managers like nautilus approximate file size by dividing the actual size by 1000's instead of 1024's.

Tried downloading the file - resume is not supported by server, file downloaded fine. Do you have any special case which replicates the corruption issue everytime.
  • adnan' pid='417' dateline='1432581668' said:

Size on disk is always more than the actual size. The size on disk depends on the allocation size of filesystem. Also some file managers like nautilus approximate file size by dividing the actual size by 1000's instead of 1024's.

Tried downloading the file - resume is not supported by server, file downloaded fine. Do you have any special case which replicates the corruption issue everytime.
    Unfortunately I have downloaded aproximately 12 GB and all of it was corrupted :(
    But with DownThemAll their size is less than downloaded files with flareget,something is wrong here that makes them bigger.
    I don't know how to explain it but with more segments the chance of file being corrupted gets higher :(
    thanks for the replies.
  • Will look into the issue
  • adnan' pid='420' dateline='1432737663' said:

Will look into the issue
    Hi,
    I think the problem is with nautilus,i reinstall debian but this time with cinnamon and nemo and don't have that problem anymore.
    I used trial version of flareget,I report pro version soon.
  • hi
    [attachment=12]
    plz look at the download size in flareget and downloaded file in hard drive and the iso is broken.
    i downloaded too many files like this with flareget,all of them has bigger size on hard and broken.
    i hope it get better in future but for now i uninstalled it.